With 1000 playtesters,1000 wishlists,1000 bugs fixed and 120 hours of streaming gameplay on Twitch and Youtube we have been hard at work as we approach our Early Access release of BrVR Backrooms Virtual Reality on STEAM this July 15th, 2022. We will also be featured in STEAM VR Fest July 18th-25th 2022. Hit up our STEAM Wishlist and be notified when the game is available.
BrVR Backrooms Virtual Reality is a survival horror game based on The Backrooms, a popular internet creepypasta. The Backrooms first appeared on 4Chan. The Backrooms are out of the boundaries of the real world and can only be accessed by no-clipping through a floor, elevator, wall, etc., in a place that inspires deja vu or an uncomfortable feeling of nostalgia. Explore the liminal spaces, survive the entities, scavenge for food, supplies, and weapons, craft items to trade, and help you survive.
BrVR Backrooms Virtual Reality features:
- Physics based avatar. Full body or hands only.
- Explore 70+ immersive levels
- Enjoy 80+ interactable items to use while exploring, surviving or in combat
- Slay entities to progress forward and don't let them catch you!
- Build traps to catch entities
- Craft items, shelters, and weapons to help you survive with scavenged materials
- Trade with NPCs to gain valuable items
- Upgrade benches allow you to make better items
- There are three difficulty modes
- Liquid brewers allow you to create new substances and items such as fortified almond water
- Befriend entities and let them fight for you
- There is a sandbox mode where you can spawn items at will, meet the entities, and tinker with backrooms objects
- There's a no gore/no entities mode where you can freely survive among the backrooms
- Cut down trees (we don't promote deforestation) to make shacks
- A front rooms area where you can pick out your loadout and then no-clip into the backrooms
- A vault in your front rooms to store items you've found, achievements you've completed, and special items you've collected
- "Dark" levels, a serious challenge with 4 times the entities, more darkness, murky water, and heightened danger
Thank you to the community for all the support!